Nebraska Farmers' Market and Produce Vendor Search
Community Gardens Task Force
Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) and
Women, Infants, and Children Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (WIC FMNP)
Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - 2019
NDA is soliciting proposals for the Fiscal Year 2019 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program.
- Instructions for submitting a Concept Proposal to the Nebraska Department of Agriculture
- NDA can award approximately $600,000 to projects enhancing the competitiveness of Nebraska specialty crops.
- NDA will administer a two-state application process.
- Click here to complete a Concept Proposal.
- All Concept Proposals will be reviewed competitively by a Field Review Panel using the Technical Evaluation Criteria Score Sheet.
- Projects will begin no earlier than September 30, 2019, and end no later than September 29, 2022.
- All completed Concept Proposals should be saved as a Microsoft Word .docx file type extension and sent electronically to email@example.com by January 31, 2019.
For questions, please contact:
Nebraska Department of Agriculture
PO Box 94947
Lincoln, NE 68509
Final Performance Reports